Release The Hounds!

Welcome to the Archives of Release the Hounds! Please visit the new site--and the radio show--at http://radiohounds.com. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Interesting Polling Data

The primacy of "moral values" in the exit polling data had always sounded somewhat discordant to me. It wasn't anything scientific, I'll grant you, but having paid attention to the run-up to November 2d, my gut told me the issues of security and safety were paramount in voters minds. When "moral values" voters became a post-election Democrat talking point, and object of subtle and not so subtle scorn, it only made me question this data more. Well, it appears that the final round of Mason-Dixon polling in battleground states confirms what I (and of course many others) had thought. Today's RealClearPolitics commentary lays it out showing that concerns about terrorism and security far outweighed the moral/family values issue.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home