Release The Hounds!

Welcome to the Archives of Release the Hounds! Please visit the new site--and the radio show--at http://radiohounds.com. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Study Finds Link between Spelling Prowess and Party Affiliation

If there was a spelling requirement the Dems would never even come close... Posted by Hello This is a true story. This past Saturday morning I was watching my daughter play soccer at a tournament in Huntington Beach, CA. Wonderful city...I lived there for about six years awhile back. It was a beautiful fall, southern California day and I felt fortunate to be able to sit out in the sun for a few hours, relax and enjoy the game. If you've been following my posts recently, you will have learned that I drive a gas-guzzling SUV and affixed to the rear window is a "Bush Won...Get Over It" sticker. On return to my vehicle I found the above note tucked neatly under the driver side wiper...I guess I should count my blessings...at least it wasn't scratched into my paint.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home