Release The Hounds!

Welcome to the Archives of Release the Hounds! Please visit the new site--and the radio show--at http://radiohounds.com. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, January 07, 2005

Bad Joke Of The Day

This was sent to me by Mrs RTH the other day and I found it quite amusing. [WARNING: The following joke, although containing no hurtful or denigrating stereotypes, does make mention of a particular nationality, religion and honorable profession. Therefore, those of you who have been hyper-sensitized by modern secular multiculturalism best scroll on to another post.] Three friends, a doctor, a rabbi and an Irishman, die in a car accident and, poof, they find themselves in a new-arrivals orientation meeting in Heaven. They are all asked by St. Peter: "When you are in your casket, and all of your friends and family are tearfully mourning your loss, what would you like to hear them say about you?" The doctor says: "I would like to hear them say that I was one of the greatest physicians of my time." The rabbi says: "I would like to hear them say that I was one of the finest religious leaders of my time." The Irishman scratches his head thoughtfully and replies: "I would like to hear them say, 'Look! He's moving!'"

Applause and guffaws!

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home