Release The Hounds!

Welcome to the Archives of Release the Hounds! Please visit the new site--and the radio show--at http://radiohounds.com. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Waah!! Waah!! He Took Our Left Wing Columnist Away!!

The LA Times fires far lefty columnist Bob Scheer. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned, but not a truly important event in the overall scheme of life for well-adjusted folk. I had heard this story earlier today and, when it appeared on Hugh Hewitt's site, I noted that my first thought was the same as Mr. Hewitt's. Namely, I could not conceive for an instant 24 Republican Senators writing a letter to a newspaper complaining about a columnist losing his job. What creepy immature entities liberals seem to be. [Note: Could it be the work of Karl Rove?]
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home