Release The Hounds!

Welcome to the Archives of Release the Hounds! Please visit the new site--and the radio show--at http://radiohounds.com. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, January 30, 2006

At Least They're Consistent[ly Wrong]

Here are a couple of good pieces by Tom Bevan and Michael Barone about why the Dems don't get it. Let me add my two cents. The problem with the Dems political strategery arises from the same philosophy that permeates liberal policy-making. That is, the failure to place blame, accountability and responsibility where it ought lay. Just like the cult of the victim liberal Dems seek to perpetuate, they turn that world-view inward when it comes to their own political failure. They are incapable of asking "Can it be me" or "What am I doing that's causing my problems". Instead, it must be the work of outside influences over which I have little or no control. That's a recipe for two things. Immobility and disaster.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home