Release The Hounds!

Welcome to the Archives of Release the Hounds! Please visit the new site--and the radio show--at http://radiohounds.com. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

More On That Lovely Religion

I may have reached a point where I cannot help myself. Each time I tell myself "No more cartoon controversy posts" I come across something else I can't resist. 3000 to 4000 Pakistanis in Lahore (the capitol city of Pakistan) rioted the other day destroying two movie houses (what was playing?) and dozens of vehicles. Why? Because someone supposedly found copies of the Koran lying in a drain. No one knows how they arrived there or why, but the word spread and, presto, instant Muslim rage. A case under Pakistan's blasphemy laws as been filed against "unknown people." [Hat tip: LGF]
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home