Release The Hounds!

Welcome to the Archives of Release the Hounds! Please visit the new site--and the radio show--at http://radiohounds.com. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Just About Time

I should be doing the last half-hour of my show tomorrow (8:30-9:00 am Pacific) and then starting with my regular schedule on Friday, so please don't hesitate to click the "listen live" button at the right sidebar or go to Wide Awakes Radio (WAR) and access our stream from there. In fact, I'd recommend you save the WAR site to your desktop for easy, and daily, access.

We're still working on regaining our ability to take call-ins and that should be squared away very soon so give us a listen and tell me what you think. Just remember...we're bloggers learning the radio business, not the other way around, so be kind!

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home